Shipping & Delivery Services
RAXShoes.com uses standard shipping services to deliver our products all over the world. We provide tracking for the majority of the countries in the World. Whereas, there are some countries where we do ship but can’t provide exact event tracking or come with no tracking, check the list of those countries below.
We only use courier that are partnered with National Shipping Providers (Like USPS, Canada Post, etc.)
|Standard Shipping (US/CA/UK/EU)||7-15 Business Days|
|Standard Shipping (Rest of the World)||10-25 Business Days|
All our orders are coming from outside of US/UK/EU region. So, please track your orders here.
Current Processing Time: 2-3 Business Days
(due to the large volume of orders, processing time can be upto 3 business days (doesn’t includes Saturdays and Sundays). Thanks for your understanding)
*The above time excludes the order processing time (2-3 business days).
Order Exchange Services
- We Don’t Accept Returns.
- WE DO OFFER EXCHANGES only if the replacement item is available and in stock.
- No Refund will be issued in any case. All purchases are final sale.
Please choose the product wisely as you will be covering the return shipping cost in event of an exchange request.
We accept exchange requests within 5 calendar days after the product is delivered (not offered to EU/UK/CA/AU/JP customers due to very high shipping costs and VAT).
After that, we will not be able to accept exchanges. Contact us within the time to submit a exchange request.
- Order shipped can’t be cancelled or refunded.
- We will ask you for the photo of the product delivered to validate the condition of the product in order to initiate exchange.
- Order can be exchanged only once (if replacement item is in stock) with buyer responsible for the return shipping cost.
- Order shipped will show up in tracking within 48 hours. Alternatively you can track your shipments on our website or here.
- In case of duplicate order/order cancellation, there will be 5$ payment processing fee that will be charged from the customer upon cancellation of the order. This fee is usually taken by the payment processor and we don’t keep any portion of this fee.